Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sean's thoughts



I could not let mom comments go with out a little commentary most of which probably does not need to be said. I believe that the mom and dad now have 9 kids. The love, pride, affection and honor they have taken over the kitchen rivals that of their favorite child (and we all know who that is). I will also say the the pain, problems and cost has also been that of a child. The end result as with all their children was pretty good, if I do say so. As for the furniture in the house yes everything is getting older at 3248 Mary Ln. In the words of Forest Gump "and that is all I have to say about that".
I cannot wait to see everyone in August, it was so nice of Shani to schedule a 2nd reunion in the same year. I am afraid that she might not go on her honeymoon for fear of missing something more fun that we might all be doing. Shani I promise you that you will have more fun.
I could not go without saying a big thank you to Trev for all the hard work that he put into the family picture.
Sean

PS you can now poop with out smelling it 2 minutes later at mom and dads...Adam helped install new leach lines, and dad almost got buried alive in pooh dirt (ask him).

No comments: